Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Day 3: Savannah and Tybee Island

today we woke up and got right on the road.
how I think about the road: 💩
In the car we did

  • haiku-- we made a poem about my dad's face
  • legos-- I made a big 4 wheeler for police (Molly)
  • youtube-- I watched minecraft videos
  • license plate game-- we got alaska and hawaii! only 7 more to go!
  • movie-- Molly watched Air Buddies. I didn't really watch it but the parts i watched I liked.
  • ate lunch in car-- We were trying to stay on the road as much as possible so we could get to the ocean and right when we got there, it rained!

At Tybee Island we went shopping since it was raining. We went to all the tourist traps. I was not trapped but I did bye new high quality sunglasses, molly got a sea shell with spider man and is going to put it in my fish tank. We stopped for sea food but Molly and I did not like there hush puppies.

our campsite this morning in North Carolina

Car Mad Libs

 Car Legos

We saw cars from Alaska and Hawaii!!

Molly was tired

Tybee Island before the thunderstorm

Mom and Dad

We put our toes in the ocean






8 comments:

  1. I love reading about your adventures! I want to read the haiku about your dad's face. Please share! We are enjoying our vacation in Washington DC. ~Lori Carey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 2 haiku, actually:) Patrick made up the first one and then Charlie responded.

      I love your face, Dad
      It's beautiful and pretty.
      Hope I look that good.

      I do not agree.
      It looks all wrinkly and old.
      I prefer moms face.

      Delete
    2. These haikus are fantastic.

      Delete
  2. Great blog post!! It sounds like you guys are having an awesome time, but I bet you'll be so excited when all the driving is done! Keep up the good work! 👏👏😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so much fun to hear about your trip. It sounds like it was a LONG time in the car, but hopefully so worth it. Alex says hi to Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoy all, but the story was awesome...pictures great, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not surprised you guys are getting all this rain, it seems the Maguire bad camping rain curse continues. Also enjoying that picture of Molly sleeping. I have a very similar one of Claudia passed out on a plane!

    ReplyDelete