Friday, August 11, 2017

Day 5: Legoland

Charlie is taking a blog break tonight...Molly is subbing in and Mom is typing.

Today we went to Legoland.  It was cool because of the rides and Charlie almost barfed once. (typist's note: Charlie is loudly refuting this claim.)

Some of my favorite things about legoland:

We didn't have to wait in any lines.




















The Froggy Hop ride: You go up and then magically it goes down.

The Ninjago ride: you got to shoot everything

The roller coasters: Those were cool because they went high

The water park: It was awesome because the slides, when you went down, it was kinda scary--well, for teeny babies-- but it was dark and it went really fast.




The water ski show: There were pirates ad lego guys on water skis. They were doing tricks and they had a fight. It was cool. No, awesome!





















We met Kai who is a Ninja on the show Lego Ninjago. Before I met him I was nervous about what to say. We took pictures of us doing ninja moves but I didn't really know what to do.

For lunch we had pizza. I ate a lot and I finished before Daddy.

One other cool thing was trading mini-figs. We took our own mini-figs and we could trade them with the people who worked there. I got some really cool ones. Mom and Dad's favorite has crazy hair and they say he looks like Bob Ross.











We were there a long time (9.5 hours). I am kind of tired. Good night, bye bye toot a loo!
💩👇💩💣💀🍮🍭 (Molly loves emojis)





4 comments:

  1. Wow, Molly! Great blog post! It sounds like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to see the mini-figs you got today when you get home!! 😋😎😱👻💩💩💩👯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly..great blog.. you and Charlie and your. Mom and Dad are making our days very happy...i thought you'd be building with legos. Glad there was do much to do.🎶🎶🎶🎶you are the sunshine of my life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its going to take,days to heareverything about your trip☀️☀️☀️☀️I hope you see Mickey,Minie, Goofy, and Donald....soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly I like the red ninja, which is Kai. Thanks for the post card. And I just got a new ninjago lego set I really want to play with you and it. I wish you could play with me really really soon.

    Thomas����������������������☠️��������������⚾️������������

    ReplyDelete